Free LIMS Solution for Farming & Agriculture Testing Labs Enhances Efficiency & Streamlines QA/QC Processes
Date: 15 June 2021
San Francisco CA – June 15, 2021, FreeLIMS announces the release of a secure, configurable LIMS for agriculture and farming, available at no charge, for agriculture testing laboratories across the globe. It enables agriculture testing laboratories to manage data, improve data quality by reducing manual errors, deliver accurate and quick test results, and improve workflow standardization with ease.
FreeLIMS also enables agriculture laboratories to overcome day-to-day challenges, such as managing and tracking samples, reducing turnaround time, generating custom certificates of analysis (CoAs), and complying with regulatory requirements, such as GAPs, ISO/IEC 17025:2017, and 21 CFR Part 11.
FreeLIMS includes a myriad of features that enable agriculture laboratories to replace spreadsheets and paper notebooks with a free, cloud-based LIMS.
Here is a list of the key features of FreeLIMS:
- Manage and track samples, including quality control samples, and associated data.
- Determine anomalous results by flagging out-of-specification experimental results.
- Maintain a complete Chain-of-Custody (CoC) for samples and tests.
- Ensure quality assurance by validating multiple test results.
- Generate Certificates of Analysis (CoA) as per customers’ requirements, state and federal regulations.
- Maintain an audit trail to track all activities performed by laboratory staff along with a date and time stamp.
- Meet regulatory compliance and follow best practices for high-quality and reliable results.
To get a free license, sign-up on freelims.org and start using FreeLIMS today.
FreeLIMS is an energetic team developing a cloud-based Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) to facilitate laboratories seamlessly manage their data and automate their laboratory workflows.
Mrinal Kanti Chatterjee
2450 Market Street
San Francisco CA 94114-4226